Major Networks in the Philippines
- ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation (TV-2 Manila)
- A Philippine-based multi-media conglomerate. ABS-CBN is principally involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as the production of television programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. A
- Associated Broadcasting Company (TV-5 Manila)
- It is the fourth-oldest television network in the country, and its owner and chief executive officer (CEO) is businessman Antonio
Tony Boy Cojuangco.
- GMA Network (TV-7 Manila)
GMA News and Public Affairs
- A Philippine multi-media conglomerate, is a television network in the Philippines. Since its establishment on June 14, 1950, GMA Network, Inc. has continually kept in touch with the preferences of its viewers, which it considers as
Kapuso. It is driven to enrich the lives of Filipinos everywhere with superior entertainment and responsible delivery of news and information.